PASTEL PAINTING WORKSHOP, SATURDAY 8 MAY, 2021
Join Janette Williams on Saturday 8 May for a full day workshop exploring the magic of pastel painting.
THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULLY BOOKED. PLEASE CONTACT JANETTE FOR FUTURE WORKSHOP DATES.
The day’s schedule:
- 10-11.15am – Introduction
Pastel types and their uses, pastel papers, solvents, under washes, a brief history and examples
- 11.30am-1pm – Experimenting
Mark-making, experimenting, blending
- 1.45-4.30pm – Paint a Picture
The afternoon will be spent painting your own picture to take home with you.
Included in the £75 course fee, for you to take home with you:
- various practice paper test swatches
- an A3 sheet for your afternoon final painting
- 2 artist quality soft pastel sticks (black and white)
- 2 artist quality pastel pencils
- 2 hard pastel sticks
- a blending stump (value £25)
Maximum class size: 6
For more information and to book your space on the course, contact Janette Williams:
Phone: 07514 068 239
The Pastel Painting Workshop will take place 10am-4.30pm, Saturday 8 May at West Acre Gallery.