LINE & WASH WORKSHOP, SATURDAY 5 JUNE, 2021
Join Janette Williams on Saturday 5 June for a full day workshop exploring the delicate art of the line and wash technique.
The day’s schedule:
10-11.15am – Introduction
Ink types, a brief history, types of paper, sketches, types of washes and examples
11.30am-1pm – Experimenting
Mark-making, washes, styles, details
Lunchtime – time for questions, discussions
2-4.30pm – Paint a Picture
The afternoon will be spent painting your own picture to take home with you.
Included in the £75 course fee, for you to take home with you:
- various practice papers
- an A3 sheet for your afternoon final painting
- A3 sheet of tracing paper
- 1 x dip pen with a set of assorted nibs
- 1 x pot of Indian ink
- 1 x fine line marker pen
- 3 x ink sample bottles (red, blue, yellow)
- A4 cream mount for your artworkMaximum class size: 6
The line & wash workshop will take place 10am-4.30pm, Saturday 5 June at West Acre Gallery.