OPEN EXHIBITION – CALL TO ARTISTS!
Have you been getting creative during lockdown? Would you like to take part in a group exhibition at West Acre Gallery?
We now welcome entries from all artists for our inaugural Open Exhibition, which will take place 11-20 September.
Anyone can enter their work for this mixed discipline show. The purpose of the show is to exhibit a truly diverse cross section of artistic talent.
Artists are invited to submit up to 4 pieces of work, of any medium, 2D or 3D
- All submitted work will be included in the show
- All works will be for sale
- West Acre Gallery will take a 20% commission on all works sold
- There are no specific size restrictions. Ideally works should be no larger than 1.5m along the longest dimension, but this is negotiable depending on the wall space available
- There is a non-refundable entry fee of £20 per person
- Entry form submissions close: Friday 31 July
- Image submissions close: Friday 21 August
- Delivery dates: 1-3pm, Friday 4 & Saturday 5 September
- Exhibition opening hours: 11am-4pm, Friday 11 – Sunday 20 September
- Collection of unsold work: 1-3pm, Monday 21 September
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Please email the completed entry form to: email@example.com by Friday 31 July
- Please email images of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 21 August
- Images must be in JPEG format and under 5MB
Please email: email@example.com for the ENTRY FORM.